- May 13 trek into the jungles of Thailand. I’ve booked a 3 day / 2 night trek. This actually works with my retirement budget. The trek was $60 (they also said bring $33 pocket money). Staying in a hotel in Chaing Mai with food and random stuff is budgeted as $90.
- May 22 Back to Bangkok : I’ll be staying on Khao San road this time in a vermin infested hostel. By vermin I mean dreadlocked hippies.
- May 26 flying to the Philippines. Cebu here I come
- June 23rd flying to Kuala Lumpur (this is going to be my longest stay 2 months)
- August 15 Hong Kong
- Sept 21 Bali
- October Flying back to Canada ! My passport expires in May and most countries want to see a passport that is valid for 6 months.
That’s what I’ve got so far. Want to come visit me in Asia? We can find the best countries to retire cheap together!